Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

year two.


Two years ago today, I married my love. 
It's truly cuh-ray how time flies. 

The funny thing is, he's usually the more sentimental of the two of us. We like to joke, that in many ways, I'm the man. My thoughtfulness and pre-planning only goes so far.  For example, I thought last week... "hmm. I wonder if I should get him a gift...?"

I cherish this man for who he is. My sweet husband, and teammate. He is beyond supportive of all things me-related. These past two years sure have been good to us. We've continued to grow together. I am truly grateful each day to have someone who lifts me up, and always challenges me to do more and be more than I think I am.

Here's a few favorite shots from our wedding day:
an intimate moment after we sat down at the church.
 
Love that sweet smile.

typical me face.
 our amazing, and yes, giant, wedding party. 
It was so important to us to include our nearest and dearest, and even then, we felt like we were leaving people out!  

 
he offered to carry it, but i said i got it.

Can't wait to see what exciting adventures this next year brings. 
mi carissima, I love you.


1 comment:

  1. GAH! I just love looking at these pictures again!! Love you both SOO much!! It has been AMAZING how two years have flown by!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete