Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Castello Banfi, Montalcino

this is real. like, really. No filter. Just life.
After the hub-bub of the car show, we stayed at a beautiful castle in Tuscany to do some wine tasting.
:: um, did I really just type that, slash, did that really happen!? ::
Yes. 
Yes, it did. And again, silly. pretty.

The Castello Banfi is set in the gorgeous surroundings of Montalcino, in the area of Tuscany in Italy. This would be an incredible place to get married abroad, honeymoon,or spend a big anniversary. Lia and I enjoyed watching our parents be che romantica with one another, and face-timed in the evenings with our boys.
the wine shop.
who doesn't love a good sparkling rose!?
again, not edited..
beautiful, and spacious room
hand painted tiles in the shower.
i just love a good Brunello!
I've been dreaming of this place since we left and think it's officially my new, "happy place" for visualization purposes. I'm excited to relive it over a glass of wine or 48.. as the case of wine I had shipped home should be arriving any day now...

just. couldn't. help it.

xox Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. It's just so picturesque! And you look pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete