Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Links I Love


This summer more than any in the past, I find myself longing to be outside, soaking up the sun, and just enjoying all that "summer" has to offer. BBQ. Afternoon tropical adult beverages. long walks with Z. It's been rough the past couple of weeks! My life transition in jobs is set to happen officially July 14th, so I'm hoping to schedule myself a bit of free time to enjoy myself the last couple weeks of summer. May have to have some lunch dates with my SAHM and teacher friends!

1. these adorable melanine plates from Target would be great for an outdoor BBQ
2. Did you know Mara Hoffman did a collaboration with Anthropologie?! I'm dying over all of it, but this bathing suit is just amazing.
3. Loving the adorable limited edition Chandon bottle this year! Once again rockin red white and blue just in time for the 4th! (and apparently Johnathan Adler is doing a collabo with them as well!)
4. Bobbi B, exclusive for Lord and Taylor- the perfect pink shade for your lips, be it fun in the sun or summer date night. Miami Pink.
5. Love whole foods movement to save the bees! Crazy what the grocery store would look like without bees and their pollinating powers.
6. Love these cute bee bobby's!
7. It would be tragic without this amazing honeycream. I'm going to order them all online. 






1 comment:

  1. This teacher friend would LOVE to hang out!!! Love your links!!

    ReplyDelete