Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Links I Love: Home Edition

Once again, I've been absent. But this time I have a really good excuse...

We. are. buying. our. first. home.
AAAAH!

If you remember, it was on my list of things to accomplish this year. Truth be told, we had been giving up on the idea due to not finding the right fit. Houses are a big financial investment, and they change your priorities a bit (Goodbye Tory Burch, Hello lawn mower?!).  Weekends will be spent doing little projects here and there, but this is an exciting next step in our lives that we are really looking forward to.

With that being said, I also don't want to jinx it! The inspection is this Wednesday, so fingers crossed things continue to go smoothly from here. I also haven't been able to think about much else since the whole deal happened. My Pintrest has been an explosion of home related items, so much so that I decided to just make a private board as to not bombard my friends following-page with all this stuff!  


Here's a few things I'm loving home related. 

1. X-benches are wonderful. I'm def wanting two for the guest room.
2. Anthropologie has some great home accessories.
3. a trip to Ikea will be needed, they have some really awesome pieces on the cheap.
4. Puff. 'nuff said.
5. Wanting to change out the dining room fixture for something mod like this.
6. We have dreams of finishing the big attic space and adding a closet like this. Inspirations here.
7. A great blog with cheap finds of high-end designer stuff! brilliant.  


1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see your beautiful home! It's going to be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete