Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Five Things.

Louisville skyline from the top of the walking bridge, Big Four Bridge. 

 Lavender Lemonade from one of my fav spots, garage bar

Giant chalkboard wall outside of Speed's market location. 
I went with something in the vein of my wanderlust rather then earth-shattering.
"eat sushi in japan"
Derby pins at WhyLouisville
I just love Derby.
I was tempted to buy this hipster flyswatter. 

My little sister-in-laws came to town last weekend for a visit! J and I love having guests. It gets us out and about town to see/do things that have been on our list for some time, but haven't gotten around to doing yet because we're lazy.

We packed a LOT into just 2 days (midnight frozen yogurt, sky zone, walking bridge and riverfront, batman movies, hibachi, homemade ice cream), but the highlight was definitely just spending time together. They're such sweet girls, and we're lucky to have them in our lives. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment