Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

I'm Back...!

Hello, internet land. How the heck are ya?!

I simply just can't even believe that my last post was January 2015. It seems living all the sparkling sweet moments of life has gotten the best of me and kept me from exploring further creative genius via this platform.

I've decided to potentially ease back into lifestyle blogging. 

Ease. Like really ease. Not going to do any pretty graphics or fonts here. 
 Just the basics.

And I'm not telling anyone for a bit. So if you're reading this- thanks for not giving up on me. 

2 1/2 years has flown by, so I'll give a quick recap (doing so with the use of my Instagram page- because how the heck else am I supposed to remember what I've been up to!)

***** Work ***** 
(and part of the reason I stopped personally blogging):
I started my amazing private practice as of June 2015, and it's been on the up and up ever since. I am rarely taking new patients, and doing lots of great but challenging work with couples, individuals, and families. I love my office and my co-owners have become some of my dearest friends (yes, we are in a legal partnership #workwives #ladyboss).
I am grateful for the privilege to speak into others lives each day. 
I love my work, and I love my humans.  

We have a mental health blog that we all contribute to that makes my heart happy. You can check it out here

***** Life *****

Visited New York 
(where Lia lives, and Stephanie, Dan & P move)!

Saw Bean @ Camp

 Saw Prince in Concert March 2015

 Parents, Lia & Mitch came for Derby 2015

 got a sweet camera may 2015

had my 10 year high school reunion

Miami Half Ironman October 2015

Thanksgiving in the Keys 2015

Christmas in Thailand 2015


Royal Rumble in Orlando January 2016


Keys/Key West March 2016


Asheville April 2016


 
Derby May 2016


Vegas For Dani's Bachelorette Party May 2016


Boston for the 4th of July 2016


 
 Croatia August 2016


Kanye in Nashville September 2016


Julio became an Ironman October 2016


 Adele Nashville Oct 2016


Voted for a female president Nov 2016


 
  Hamilton New York Nov 2016


Thanksgiving parade in Manhattan November 2016 
Lia & Mitch get engaged


Saw Snoop December 2016


Christmas in Bama 2016



New Years in the Keys with the Fowles 2017


Became God Parents January 2017


Chicago for St. Patty's / Hamilton March 2017


Charleston, SC April 2017
Lia picks her Wedding Venue 


Ran a Half Marathon April 2017


Super fancy Oaks 2017


AmanDerby and 30th Birthday 2017


5 year anniversary and U2 June 2017

Dang.....

That was a lot. But there's the timeline of my life.

Now let's see where things go from here!





3 comments:

  1. Wow Nice, Such a diamonds is beauty of jewelry its made with lab created diamonds, lab grown diamonds etc. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be working with? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions? buy youtube likes

    ReplyDelete