Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Longing for spring

Hello, blog-land.



Sorry for my absence. The past few weeks have been packed full of sparkling goodness and stressful evenings that have left me zero time for self-expression beyond piecing myself together on the daily.

We enjoyed a beautiful week in Florida with family, some dear friends, and celebrated two amazing couples who were getting married.

Though soFla was a little bit colder then we had hoped for this time of year (that water was cold and the air was a chilly 68 degrees!), being down south has definitely left me longing for warmer temperatures and spring wardrobes!
I've noticed mint/aqua remains a staple, as well as a much welcomed pop of lavender!  Color continues to be the big thing this spring. lots. of. color. I can't wait to start mixing it up and transitioning my fall neutrals with pops of candy-colored-springy goodness. Don't worry about "matching", but do limit yourself to 2-3 colors max in one ensemble. You don't want to look like you fell out of an Easter basket...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment