Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Geometric nail art.



I.am.loving these things.


This little beauty is from Essie's nail sticker collection. I don't think I have ever been complimented on something more in my life. When headed to MIA, i was left with no time for a mani/pedi, and while picking up some last minute essentials at Walgreens, these beauties caught my eye. I had been intrigued by the sticker nail polish thing, but always thought the prints were tacky. 

These have not dissappointed. 

Some tips for your tips:
1. clean up your cuticle and shape your nails first.
2. clean your nails with alcohol then wash hands and thoroughly dry.
3. file off the tips from up to down direction- otherwise the edges lift.
Been on for a week now and only the tips have chipped/peeled off. I fully approve.

Bummer that the gold is sold out online! I hope they get em back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment