Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Egg-cellent Easter!


Hey, did you know Easter is this weekend?!



Well it sort of crept up on me this year. I manged to put together a fun little centerpiece on the dining room table, and fill a joint Easter basket with some of favorite goodies (it is our first married Easter)!

I'm planning on making some fun hard boiled eggs as well and was considering these varieties:

love these super fun gold-leaf eggs!

Playing up the Natural Egg beauty.

Considering the gold leaf may need to be ordered online, the latter will probably be what I go with! (Unless a trip to Michal's prevails!) This year we're planning on staying in Louisville and celebrating with J's mom for an Easter luncheon on Sunday. 

I'm looking forward to having some time on Saturday bake and perhaps do a little spring cleaning!

xox


1 comment:

  1. Easter totally came out of no where this year... I agree! And, you are heck of a lot more ready to celebrate than us. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete