Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


I've never been one to care much for Halloween.
To be honest, scary stuff...just scares me. If I watch a thriller, I need a light on when I go to bed. And the walking dead gets me spooked every week. 
[...which may be due to the fact that my husband thinks its cute to hide, go slack-faced, and make zombie sounds when I turn any given corner for the evening...]

I learned via pintrest that the key to good fake blood is some hershey's syrup!!

And having all these ingredients on hand already (I know, i know- you're thinking why the heck did you have corn syrup?!- but we'll save that for some other time),  I jumped at the last minute opportunity to do a bit of decorating & will even dress up. I saw this makeup tutorial for the character Maleficent and decided, yeah- i can do that. I already have green eyes, though some crazy green contacts would've been fun! but a simple face with lots of contouring felt like a welcomed challenge! 


We'll see how it turns out! Check on my instagram later if you wanna see! 

and Happy Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment