Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

untitled.


I. am. freaking. exhausted.

Clearly, from above pictured Z, he can relate. I've just been so cray cray busy. I've got a back long of posts and ideas to write and finish. But it seems I just haven't had time to get much of anything outside of my career-expansion done.

the lack of creativity - It's starting to weigh.

Good news is, I just got back from an amazing bachelorette weekend celebrating my dear friend Cristina in Key West. As matron of honor, I felt some pressure for planning and making sure everyone was having a good time, but overall the weekend was amazing! 
Though, not relaxing in the slightest! I guess that's the point, yeah?! to party on down!

I will say, I AM PUMPED to not have to travel anywhere, host weekend guests, or have some major event for the next 3 weekends in a row!!
WHAAAAAAA?!?! 
I know right?! that literally has not happened in over a YEAR
:: yep...you read that right ::
Hopefully I can get some creative and productive juices flowing up in here!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment