Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

keepin it 100

Sooooo, likeeeee, heeeey.....

I've been very absent this month. I wish I could say it's going to pick up at some point, that I'll actually have time to put all my lovely little blog ideas, photos and life documentation together, but man- my schedule is packed.

Which is good, right? 
because I'm actually living my life, instead of just documenting it...
but still. I love this little blog. few to no readers and all! 
heck, I don't even know who reads this thing.
[  I know for a fact my own sisters rarely do!  ]
but honesty, I do it for me. To have a creative outlet, to continue to find my voice, and to appreciate and create beauty in my journey and growth.

That being said, this is my 100th post !! 
I wasn't sure what #100 was going to look like, what I'd say, or if I would even recognize it at all. But I've decided that in appreciating the sparkling moments, the diamonds on the vine, if you will... #100 is certainly one of them and should be noted!

So, Happy 100th Post everyone!

In getting my Private practice off the ground, I had a sweet friend of mine take some head shots a little while back, and figured I'd share it. Brooke's work is really amazing and she made me feel so comfortable. I suggest everyone take a head shot every few months or so... because, why not?


xo, A

1 comment:

  1. I read! (Every single 100 posts!!) Love you friend and love your blog! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete