Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Updates



I'm not dead. And the only wicked I am is wicked-awesome.

But this is what I feel like.
Not in a terrible awful, the house-is-crushing me way, but more-like a super fantastic wonderful the house has fallen on me and is consuming all of our time- kind of way.

My kitchen has been packed up for a week, hence no recipes, lots of take out. Our apartment is in semi-boxed shambles! I can't wait to get out of it and into the house!

Which by the way.. we close, on monday! As of 5:30pm on October 21st we will be homeowners!

We're so very excited about this next chapter in our lives and I can't wait to have space to decorate and room to entertain. The kitchen is bonkers compared to our old place too. Who knows what i'll be able to whip up in there!! One can only imagine for right now, but I do have a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment