Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Links I Love: Tipsy Tuesday Edition

Hello my blog reading friends!
Im sorry, I've been neglecting you.



The truth is, things have just been really busy lately! With the school year starting, work has picked up. My weeknights have been spent rekindling my love-hate relationship with cardiovascular activity (le sigh..), and we've been packing our weekends with traveling and friend-time. 
Lots of sparkling moments for sure. 

I have a few cocktails I've been working on that play with fall flavors like figs, herbs, and rich spirits of bourbon. 

However with the aforementioned pick-up in exercise, I've been cutting back on the booze this week.  I figured this would be a great time to highlight my favorite bar tools and vessels! 

1. an article about 5 essential glasses
2. Amazing 24k gold plated shaker
3. silicone ice cube trays in big and small sizes
4. hinge-top glass bottles are perfect for bottling simple syrups or gifting mixes
5. a lovely frosted champagne coup
6. A much more reasonably priced metallic shaker
7. my favorite and most useful bar glass

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment