Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pep talk.


Happy Monday! 

I'm going to say right off the bat that I have a list of blog entries I've been hoping to post and have yet found made the time to write them. My goal here was to post daily, and yet day by day time passes me by. I am hoping i find the motivation to sleep less be lazy less and do something about this relatively soon. I haven't shared this little gem with friends really yet- like FB- no thanks, mostly because i'm not groovin here like i'd like to be! This lifestyle blog thus far reflects lack of life and lack of style. time for a change.


With that said, we all need to have little self-pep-talks sometimes. I wake up cranky for no reason a good 1 day/week. Honestly, this morning was one of those days until i came across this little beauty...




So, remember- you're gooder than that. We can make every day better for each other.

and

It's everybody's duty to give the world a reason to dance

so, dance today. 

1 comment: