Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

in the Nude


No, not naked- but forgoing clothes with a pair of these may make for an interesting evening..!

The barely there look is only flattering for some when it comes to full out clothing, however the "nude" shoe is a universal pleaser! There's many shades and styles and I've had my eye on a few splurge worthy kicks this past week. Think my closet needs a new pair!
same shoe, less height!


 
I tend to favor the flat shoe, but a new years goal is to venture into heel wearing more often. The heel styles have some substantial height while still having a nice thick walkable heel. I'm just loving the Jcrew styles- but the aaden pump from my all time fav ToryB may win out due to an inch less height.


 
Either way you slice it, i don't think you can go wrong with any of these nudes..



No comments:

Post a Comment