Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In.vest.ed

I've recently fallen in love with J.Crew. I've always admired this classic yet, fresh brand. One of my favorite purchases is this great puffer vest. I saw it when I walked in the store and just had to have it. Despite my husband making "Mr. T" jokes (esp. when the vest is paired with gold chains), I love throwing it on to keep warm and run errands around town.

I've paired it here with a simple black turtleneck (the tissue turtle- jcrew), jeans and slouchy black leather boots:


Here, I added an extra layer, a simple chambray shirt with black skinny pants and the same slouchy
boots. It's a versatile piece and I can't wait to pair it with other looks this fall and into winter.

I'm wondering if i could put it over a skirt or dress. We shall see! I also love the solids, and may need to invest in at least one more.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! Yes, you can totally wear that vest with a skirt or dress!!

    ReplyDelete