Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy 2015!


It's crazy that I haven't posted in soo long! I'm sorry but life has simply gotten in the way.

2015 has really started with a bang, and 2014 certainly wrapped up with a crazy couple of months as well. In line with my goal for this blog, I'm going to take a moment to reflect on some sparkling moments of the past year. So lets start with 2014: a year in review.

Travels
San Francisco. Iceland. Italy. Key West. West Palm. Boca Raton. Philadelphia. Key Largo. Miami. 
House & Home
we got settled in our house home. We painted, put baseboards in the kitchen, we decorated, and almost all of our nearest and dearest made trips to see it! 

Accomplishments
I started my private practice and went contract employee at my former place of employment.
Listened to more live music.
Joined a CSA
Baked more
Hosted 2 holidays with dear family (Easter & Thanksgiving)

Noteworthy:
My little sister graduated college & flew the nest to NYC
One of my besties had a little baby boy
5 of my dearest friends, and my husband's sister started the journey of marriage

*  *  *
I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but overall this past year has been filled with love, joy, and sparkling memories! I am pumped for this next year of adventures. A few things I'm looking forward to for 2015 include traveling to Thailand, turning 28, and a renewed dedication to Self. In my profession, I'm always #preach- ing to people that they need to make themselves and their self-care a priority, but this is something that too often slips through the cracks for me. My focus for this year is to be a bit more selfish where I can be and find a better balance between my own priorities and the lives of others.

I hope to share some wisdom and insight into that process this year on the blog.
xox A

No comments:

Post a Comment