Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ciao, Bella!



I'm. In. Venice! 
And it's down right amazing. Though I've visited this beautiful city before, I have the pleasure of being with my family this time around! (My amazing husband is fending for himself at home!) Remember how I casually mentioned that my parents won an award for one of their cars a couple of weeks ago?

Well that same car recently got checked through customs here in Italy, and will be showing at a concourse in Lake Como this weekend. Lucky for me, this time I got to tag along! AND we came a bit early to do some extra sight seeing !!




It's just my parents and my sister/bestie, Lia. Though I miss the hubs, Lia is way more fun to get ready with, and she has a keen eye for style which makes shopping a bit more fun too! 


The beautiful market makes me wish I lived here. The produce, fish, and meats looked amazing and left me dizzy with thoughts of dishes to make! 




We'll be here until Thursday evening, then off to Tuscany to stay in a castle for a night and do some some wine tasting!! 

Someone. Pinch me. 

Ciao ciao, carissima!
Xox


1 comment:

  1. Loving all your beautiful Insta pics! Italy has long been on my wish~list and your gorgeous experience is making me long to get there even more :) Have sooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete