Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Links I Love




The past week has been nuts for me. My super-big-deal licensing exam is Monday, so I've been spending most of my spare time studying like crazy and avoiding studying like crazy by looking at blogs and pretty things online.

clockwise from top left 

beautiful paper place-mats and serving papers to class up an indoor or outdoor dinner party. 

An indoor summer picnic table-scape 

ThSkimm is a lovely little service that sends all the most important news highlights to your inbox on the daily.
It's how i stay informed and it's geared towards educated professional women

J.Crew 25% off with code SUMMER ends Sunday

These love knot rings on etsy are beautiful but way too expensive - i like this version just as much.

Craving these awesome looking muffins from Joy the Baker
(stress makes me want nothing but bread and cheese!)

Yoga Poses for stress relief.. man i need it these past few days. 






No comments:

Post a Comment