Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday, I turned 26!

I decided to take the day off of work in order to spend some time with myself and celebrate. The past 2 weeks of work have been challenging, so this was a much needed break!

I spent the day relaxing and pampering myself. Hair blow out at a local BlowBar, followed by a mani pedi, and some shopping. Then J and I went to Milkwood for dinner (chef Edward Lee's new restaurant here town!) 

Some image highlights:


 Gift from mom and dad! So pumped about this.


awesome gift from J! He got it when a local art fair was going on the weekend before Derby. I love thoughtful one of a kind pieces!


Bubble bath with a Lush bathbomb before dinner.


fantastic dinner at Milkwood!

I had such a great time chatting about the high's and low's of 25, and thinking about the awesome things lined up for 26... 

I think this could be my best year yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment