Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Half & Half

When going with the bright colors of a springing-into-summer wardrobe, sometimes it's nice to have a subtly-glam nail color (it's gotta sparkle, right?!) 





I used OPI- Samoan Sand (which is the perfect nude nail tone) & OPI for Sephora- Is She For Reel

after applying two coats and allowing it to completely dry... don't rush!! I used a piece of regular old scotch tape lightly pressed across my nail on the diagonal. 
[tip: I tried to stick the tape mostly to my skin rather then the nail itself.] 

Polish in the downward direction off the tape, onto the nail with the glitter polish and promptly and carefully remove the tape peeling strait across the finger on the diagonal. 
[tip: I applied the tape to each nail as I went so it didn't have time to settle onto my nail too much!]

The best part about this, seamless touch-up for chipped tips!

I'm eyeing some of the other Sephora OPI jewelry top coats! What a fun concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment