Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

my signed copy!

 Got it last night at a local bookstore where he was signing them.
He's just so nice.

A fun little purchase for my batman obsessed man to make his new cleaning and cooking house-hold duties go down a little easier.

 My new Bauble Bar purchase. They were having a promotion of some sort; I purchased the necklace and they sent me the earrings and spiky mint bracelet for free.

Last year's birthday gift from J. May 9th is right around the corner!

AND

Our dear friends Taylor and Alex had their baby girl today!! I've been bursting with joy for them, and I just can't wait to meet her. 

Happy Friday!

xo

1 comment:

  1. There is just so much that I love about this post!! That necklace is the bomb.com and obvi love the signed cookbook and that apron is perfection and thanks for the shout out!! GG loves you so much -- she told me so!

    ReplyDelete